Brent L. McGee
Second District: All of Barnwell, Lexington, and Aiken, as well as parts of Orangeburg and Richland.
Administrative Coordinator: Melissa Purvis, 803-896-5180
Assumed Commissionership November 18, 2013
Current Term ends June 30, 2014
University of South Carolina School of Law - Juris Doctor Degree, 1999
Presbyterian College - BS Accounting & Business Administration, 1996
Brent L. McGee, Attorney at Law, LLC
- Owner and Proprietor of Real Estate Law Practice
- Commercial and residential real estate closings and legal consultant to McGee Real Estate Company, Inc.
Mann & McGee, LLC
- Residential and commercial real estate closings
- Real estate title work and research
- Setting up LLC's for investor clients
- Drafting of simple wills
The Dooley Law Firm, P.A.
- Conducted residential and commercial real estate closings
- Entity formation and simple wills
Ameris Bank - Assistant Vice President/Branch Manager
- Duties included managing branch personnel, selling bank products and services (including commercial and consumer loans), and conducting branch audits and audits of loan files.
McGee Real Estate Company, Inc.
- Obtained Real Estate License in 1995
- Worked in teams to sell commercial and investment property
- Assisted in commercial and residential real estate auctions
- Worked with Certified General Appraiser performing property inspections and drafting residential and commercial appraisal reports
Saxe Gotha Presbyterian Church, Elder Elect - terms begins January 2014
Lexington Rotary Club, Member - 2000-2010
- Board Member, 2003-2009
- Paul Harris Fellow, 2003
Lexington Youth Football & Cheerleading Association, Board Member/PR Director - February 2009-2010
Leadership Lexington County, April 2000
- Graduate of county leadership program